April 7, 2020
Gilbert Workshop - Apr. 2020
Postponed - date TBD
Top Golf in Gilbert
Due to current restrictions on activities due corona virus, this workshop has been postponed. It will be rescheduled as soon as possible.
Managers: Be on Top of Your Game!
At Top Golf!
Venue for AZSA's Educational Workshop Series
Around the State
In addition to this workshop in Gilbert, workshops with the same content have been offered in Scottsdale and Glendale. We will have one at Top Golf in Tucson on May 19.
Unless they build one up north really quick,
we'll be at a different Northern Arizona venue on June 9
Limit of 50 people at each workshop.
Register early so you can attend the one closest to you!
How to Increase Leads, Rentals & Your Digital Footprint with No Additional Cost
By Moses Sanchez and Shannon Gilpin of Nonnahs Marketing
Developed in consultation with AZSA members who are Owners and members of the Board of Directors, so the content is specifically applicable to managers, this presentation will cover:
- Reputation Management - let your Owner know when there's a review in need of response!
- Community Engagement - know your target market & give them what they are looking for;
- Differentiating Yourself - encourage everyone who comes to your property check in so their Google & Facebook friends hear about you
- And more!
After the presentation, managers choose from 4 Round Tables:
- “The Claim that Roared – Taming Insurance Beasts,” by Kay Schaefer of Deans & Homer;
- “Everything You Want to Know but Were Afraid to Ask – Self-Storage Auctions,” by Casey Jones of BC Cole Auctioneers;
- “Doors, Dumpsters and Driveways – Tricks for Facility Maintenance,” by Donna Lay of Argus Professional Storage Management; and
- “Leases, Late Fees and Liens – Guidance from the Legal Eagles,” by Attorneys Richard Marmor and Chris LaVoy.
Arrive hungry because you'll be treated to Top Golf's Fajita Fiesta before we move into this fast paced, interactive workshop.
This workshop is free to members. Golf is on you. If you would like to play the Top Golf game before or after the workshop, bays accommodate up to 6 golfers and cost about $40 per hour before 5 pm and $50 per hour after 5 pm. Top Golf advises making a reservation online a week before the event.
|Who:||All AZSA Members - Managers in Particular!|
|When:||Postponed - date TBD, time: 6:30 - 8:30 pm|
|Where:||Top Golf, 1689 S. SanTan Village Parkway, Gilbert|
|Why:||To get on top of your game!|
|Contact:||Anne Mari DeCoster, firstname.lastname@example.org, 602-374-7184|
Thank you to our sponsors:
About Our Speakers
Moses Sanchez is co-founder and Chief Operations Officer of Nonnah's Marketing, helping businesses in Arizona increase their digital presence. In addition to his focus on digital and social media marketing, Moses is a public speaker, community leader, adjunct professor, and combat Veteran in his 20th year of military service.
Shannon Gilpin, co-founder and Chief Marketing Officer of Nonnah's Marketing, creates and manages social media content and paid media advertising. Also a photographer, she focuses on branding for companies, publications, and models.