Lien Seminar Video Coming Soon
Coming soon to the members area of the AZSA website, the first segment of Richard Marmor's popular legal seminar:
Lien & Auction Procedures
A to Z
The first segment is an Introduction to Foreclosure, including:
- What are our auctions about (Marmor’s Rule #1)?
- What options do you have when an occupant of rented space doesn’t pay?
- What is a lien?
- What kind of default gives rise to a lien under AZ self-storage statutes?
- What is the difference between the collection process (per company policy) and the foreclosure process (per AZ statute)?
- When should you begin the foreclosure process? When is too early? Too late?
- What do you sell at auction?
- What is step 1? When do you cut the lock?
- Does what is IN the unit make a difference?
- Is the unit empty (Marmor’s Rule #2)?
- Can contents of rented space in the foreclosure process be moved?