About the Arizona Self-Storage Association
Founded in 1996, the Arizona Self-Storage Association was created to strengthen the self-storage industry in Arizona, promote professional standards and quality, and present a unified voice on issues affecting the industry in the state and in its communities. AZSA continues that mission today with approximately 700 facility and vendor members.
The Arizona Self-Storage Association is continually working to add and refine services, which will benefit its members. The following is a current list of those services.
- Legislative Watch: AZSA represents members' interests by presenting a united front on legislative issues impacting Arizona’s self-storage industry.
- Legal: Access to industry outside legal counsel.
- Communications: AZSA provides information on association activities, industry trends and articles on legal, management and operational issues through its quarterly newsletter, Behind Closed Doors, its monthly eNewsletter, and its websites [www.AZSelfStorage.org. and www.StorageAuctionsAZ.com].
- Facility & Vendor Search: AZSA maintains one of the state's largest online self-storage databases designed to link potential renters with members and help you find services you need
- Educational Events & Networking: Workshops, seminars, breakfast meetings, facility tours, happy hours, & other AZSA events provide the opportunity for members to network and learn from educational presentations.
- Arizona Self-Storage Conference & Trade Show: AZSA's annual conference offers top-notch educational sessions, networking opportunities and a trade show featuring local and national vendors.
- Forms: AZSA provides a members-only standardized lease and other forms to aid in daily operations.
- Membership Identification: Annual decals and AZSA logos are available to let your customers know you belong to your industry's professional association.